The Little Mermaid, Disney’s latest attempt to conquer Broadway by adapting its animated films for the stage, opens at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre this evening. The Lunt-Fontanne was the site of Disney’s first Broadway triumph (after it moved from the Palace), Beauty and the Beast, which closed there in July 2007. Directed by Francesca Zambello, The Little Mermaid stars Norm Lewis, Eddie Korbich, Sherie Rene Scott, and Broadway newcomer Sierra Boggess in the title role.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016