Constantine Maroulis, a popular former American Idol contestant, is now going to be starring in an Off-Broadway show at New World Stages called Rock of Ages. The new musical, which features music by such rock bands as Journey and Bon Jovi, is about an aspiring young rock star. This won’t be Maroulis’s New York stage debut – he previously co-starred in the Broadway musical The Wedding Singer.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017