Constantine Maroulis, a popular former American Idol contestant, is now going to be starring in an Off-Broadway show at New World Stages called Rock of Ages. The new musical, which features music by such rock bands as Journey and Bon Jovi, is about an aspiring young rock star. This won’t be Maroulis’s New York stage debut – he previously co-starred in the Broadway musical The Wedding Singer.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014