Broadway Week Has Returned In 2012, And This Year Its Is Offering Broadway Theatre Lovers An Opportunity To See Plays And Musicals At A Significant Half-Price Discount September 4-16
Save Big on Broadway Shows with Ticket Deals this Week
- Broadway Week 2012 has returned, and it's offering Broadway theater lovers an opportunity to see plays and musicals at a significant 50% discount. From September 4 through September 16, most currently-running Broadway shows will be offering special 2-for-1 ticket deals, allowing two or more people to enjoy a Broadway production at a deep discount.
- Virtually all Broadway shows are participating in Broadway Week, among them:
- Porgy and Bess
- Mamma Mia!
- Mary Poppins
- Nice Work If You Can Get It
- Peter and the Starcatcher
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Rock of Ages
- Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
- War Horse.
What Is Broadway Week All About?
Broadway Week also offers an opportunity to catch brand-new Broadway shows such as the competitive cheerleading-themed Bring It On: The Musical, the new bio-musical Chaplin, and the drama An Enemy of the People. Even several popular Broadway shows that rarely discount are participating, such as The Lion King, Jersey Boys, Evita, Once, and Newsies.
These shows often have greater restrictions and the inventory frequently sells out quickly, so buy your tickets fast if you are interested in them (as of this writing, Wicked has already sold out of the tickets allocated for the special Broadway Week deal). Broadway Week is produced by NYC & Company in partnership with The Broadway League. To find out how to take advantage of these two-for-one ticket deals, visit Click Here