By Jennifer R Jones | Posted on April 06, 2010 7:06 PM
It seems that sometimes the show doesn't actually go on. It's always very rare for a Broadway show to cancel a performance (even this winter's many snowstorms didn't faze Broadway), but Jersey Boys has had to cancel tonight's show due an underground fire and carbon monoxide concerns on West 52nd Street, where the show's theater resides. Earlier this evening there was a fire in the area due to smoldering cable lines underground. There were no injuries and everything is under control, but authorities are still concerned about carbon monoxide levels. Ticket holders will be able to get refunds or exchange their tickets, and all should be back to normal for Jersey Boys tomorrow.