for colored girls who have considered suicide when the rainbow is enuf, which was expected to begin performances on Broadway soon, has announced that the production is being delayed, apparently due to one of the show’s backers dropping out at the last minute. Another upcoming Broadway show, the Broadway revival of the musical Brigadoon, has also announced postponement. This production, which was not scheduled to open for many more months, says its delay is due to an inability to find a suitable Broadway theater for its planned spring 2009 opening.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016