The new Broadway musical Glory Days, which opened last night, has sadly joined the exclusive club of Broadway shows that can claim both their opening and closing night as one in the same. This afternoon it was announced that its first official performance had also been its last, and that due to the bad reviews (as well as low advance sales), the producers have decided to close the musical immediately.
On a brighter note, tonight was the official Broadway opening of the Manhattan Theatre Club’s revival of Top Girls. The Caryl Churchill play is scheduled to play a limited run at Broadway’s Biltmore Theatre through June 22.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018