The Spice Girls musical Viva Forever! that has played London’s West End may not have yet made it to Broadway, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of Broadway performers who love the famed British pop group. In fact, many of them will be gathering at 54 Below on January 13 at 11:30pm for a special concert dubbed “Broadway Loves the Spice Girls”.
Well over a dozen New York City actors will perform new vocal arrangements (written by Benjamin Rauhala) of the Spice Girls’ many hits, including “Wannabe” and “2 Become 1”. The list of performers slated for the concert include Ashley Kate Adams, Stephanie Umoh, Kate Loprest, Jason Gotay, Gabrielle McClinton, Emily McNamara, and Darren Bluestone.
The cover charge for the concert is $10, and there is also a $20 food/drink minimum. To purchase tickets or learn more, go to www.54Below.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016