The acclaimed Off-Broadway musical Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812, which just concluded a run in the Meat Packing district on September 2, will be moving to the midtown theater district for a limited 14-week run beginning September 24.
Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet‘s home, Kazino, was a supper club style venue that had been built and designed specifically for the show to create an immersive theatrical experience. The venue will be relocated to a lot on West 45th Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues, right off of Times Square.
“Once the show caught on downtown, we explored a number of options of where it could continue following our summer engagement, and we’re very fortunate to have found a prime spot in the heart of the theater district,” stated the musical’s producers. “We’re ecstatic that audience response has made it possible for us to keep The Great Comet burning brightly in New York.”
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014