Due to lackluster box office receipts last year during the July 4th holiday, many Broadway musicals and plays are offering great discounts during the week of Independence Day. Shows like Avenue Q, Chicago, and A Chorus Line are all providing special discount tickets, most of them in the timeframe of July 1-8, or July 3-8 (bear in mind that a few Broadway shows don’t actually have performances right on July 4th). The Color Purple and Curtains have some of the best deals, selling orchestra seats for $70 and $56, respectively. So why not celebrate your freedom this holiday by exercising your right to see a Broadway show at a decent price?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015