Due to lackluster box office receipts last year during the July 4th holiday, many Broadway musicals and plays are offering great discounts during the week of Independence Day. Shows like Avenue Q, Chicago, and A Chorus Line are all providing special discount tickets, most of them in the timeframe of July 1-8, or July 3-8 (bear in mind that a few Broadway shows don’t actually have performances right on July 4th). The Color Purple and Curtains have some of the best deals, selling orchestra seats for $70 and $56, respectively. So why not celebrate your freedom this holiday by exercising your right to see a Broadway show at a decent price?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016