Due to lackluster box office receipts last year during the July 4th holiday, many Broadway musicals and plays are offering great discounts during the week of Independence Day. Shows like Avenue Q, Chicago, and A Chorus Line are all providing special discount tickets, most of them in the timeframe of July 1-8, or July 3-8 (bear in mind that a few Broadway shows don’t actually have performances right on July 4th). The Color Purple and Curtains have some of the best deals, selling orchestra seats for $70 and $56, respectively. So why not celebrate your freedom this holiday by exercising your right to see a Broadway show at a decent price?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017