Due to lackluster box office receipts last year during the July 4th holiday, many Broadway musicals and plays are offering great discounts during the week of Independence Day. Shows like Avenue Q, Chicago, and A Chorus Line are all providing special discount tickets, most of them in the timeframe of July 1-8, or July 3-8 (bear in mind that a few Broadway shows don’t actually have performances right on July 4th). The Color Purple and Curtains have some of the best deals, selling orchestra seats for $70 and $56, respectively. So why not celebrate your freedom this holiday by exercising your right to see a Broadway show at a decent price?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014