Legendary singer Barbra Streisand has announced that she will be doing a one-night-only show at the Village Vanguard on September 26. The beloved diva, who has no problem selling out huge venues at top ticket prices, will be playing this very intimate New York City club as a special treat for her fans. The tickets are going to be free, distributed through her website www.barbrastreisand.com to people who register or pre-order her CD (visit the website for the details). The concert, which is in support of Streisand’s new jazzy Love Is the Answer album, marks the singer’s first return to the Village Vanguard since her last performance there in 1961, opening for jazz great Miles Davis.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015