Originally set for a very limited run of just 12 weeks at the Longacre Theatre, Burn the Floor has now announced that it will be extending its stay through January 3, 2010. Burn the Floor features dozens of championship dancers doing what they do best – Latin and ballroom dance. Cha-Cha, Rumba, Mambo, Waltz, Swing, the Charleston, and the Tango are just a few of the amazing dances executed expertly by the talented cast. Directed and choreographed by Jason Gilkison, Burn the Floor already toured the world before arriving in New York City to heat up Broadway. When it first opened, the production was headlined by dancers from the ABC TV show Dancing With the Stars. Though they are no longer in the show, Burn the Floor‘s current stars are Anya Garnis and Pasha Kovalev from So You Think You Can Dance?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017