When Lincoln Center Theater announced that it was creating the LCT3 “new works” theater series, and that a small theater would eventually be built especially for LCT3 productions, nobody realized that to find the new space they would simply need to look up. Lincoln Center Theater has just announced its intention to build this intimate new 131-seat theater right on top of the Vivian Beaumont Theater, which is LCT’s Broadway house, located on the Upper West Side in the Lincoln Center complex. The new two-story addition will include not only the LCT3 theater (which is to be named the Claire Tow Theater), but also rehearsal space, office space, and an outdoor terrace.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016