When Lincoln Center Theater announced that it was creating the LCT3 “new works” theater series, and that a small theater would eventually be built especially for LCT3 productions, nobody realized that to find the new space they would simply need to look up. Lincoln Center Theater has just announced its intention to build this intimate new 131-seat theater right on top of the Vivian Beaumont Theater, which is LCT’s Broadway house, located on the Upper West Side in the Lincoln Center complex. The new two-story addition will include not only the LCT3 theater (which is to be named the Claire Tow Theater), but also rehearsal space, office space, and an outdoor terrace.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018