Following a Broadway run that lasted just over a year, the Disney stage musical version of Tarzan will have a revamped production at Theater of the Stars in Atlanta in January 2009. The new production will still feature David Henry Hwang’s book and the Phil Collins score, but it will be directed and choreographed by Lynne Taylor-Corbett, with set design by Kenneth Foy and aerial design by Paul Rubin (the Broadway production had direction and scenic design from Bob Crowley). After the new version of Tarzan debuts in Atlanta, it will tour to theaters in San Jose, Raleigh, and Dallas in early ’09.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014