Following a Broadway run that lasted just over a year, the Disney stage musical version of Tarzan will have a revamped production at Theater of the Stars in Atlanta in January 2009. The new production will still feature David Henry Hwang’s book and the Phil Collins score, but it will be directed and choreographed by Lynne Taylor-Corbett, with set design by Kenneth Foy and aerial design by Paul Rubin (the Broadway production had direction and scenic design from Bob Crowley). After the new version of Tarzan debuts in Atlanta, it will tour to theaters in San Jose, Raleigh, and Dallas in early ’09.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017