Broadway will host the United States Armed Forces on November 11 at 7pm with a special Veterans Day performance at Broadway’s American Airlines Theatre (currently home to Roundabout Theatre Company’s The Winslow Boy). Presented by Arts in the Armed Forces (AITAF), the 5th Annual Veterans Day Performance will include a mix of scenes, monologues, and live music.
Broadway performers such as David Schwimmer, Amy Ryan, Adam Driver, Michael Shannon, Tracie Thoms, Francois Battiste, and Marylouise Burke are among those scheduled to perform, as well as Girls‘ star Lena Dunham.
Current and former members of the armed services and their families are invited to attend the event for free, and civilians are welcome to attend for a $25 donation (donate at www.aitaf.org). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing information.
AITAF aims to to provide recognition, education, inspiration, and entertainment for active military members and veterans alike through the power of the performing arts.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- “Honeymoon in Vegas” Begins Previews on Broadway - December 6, 2014
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014