A regular on Broadway, Cheyenne Jackson will soon be bringing Broadway to one of New York City’s finest cultural institutions, Carnegie Hall. On November 29, Jackson will present a program of songs from Broadway shows, with the help of the Manhattan Chorale and the New York City Chamber Orchestra.
The evening will feature famed Broadway overtures played by the orchestra, choral numbers from the Chorale, and Cheyenne Jackson will take on notable Broadway solo songs. Jackson is expected to be joined by other Broadway stars yet to be announced.
Cheyenne Jackson’s numerous Broadway credits include Finian’s Rainbow, Xanadu, Aida, and Thoroughly Modern Millie. His breakout role was in the shortly-lived All Shook Up, and he was most recently seen on Broadway in the play The Performers.
For tickets to “Broadway Classics at Carnegie Hall,” call 212-247-7800 or go to carnegiehall.org. Tickets start at $20.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013