A regular on Broadway, Cheyenne Jackson will soon be bringing Broadway to one of New York City’s finest cultural institutions, Carnegie Hall. On November 29, Jackson will present a program of songs from Broadway shows, with the help of the Manhattan Chorale and the New York City Chamber Orchestra.
The evening will feature famed Broadway overtures played by the orchestra, choral numbers from the Chorale, and Cheyenne Jackson will take on notable Broadway solo songs. Jackson is expected to be joined by other Broadway stars yet to be announced.
Cheyenne Jackson’s numerous Broadway credits include Finian’s Rainbow, Xanadu, Aida, and Thoroughly Modern Millie. His breakout role was in the shortly-lived All Shook Up, and he was most recently seen on Broadway in the play The Performers.
For tickets to “Broadway Classics at Carnegie Hall,” call 212-247-7800 or go to carnegiehall.org. Tickets start at $20.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017