A regular on Broadway, Cheyenne Jackson will soon be bringing Broadway to one of New York City’s finest cultural institutions, Carnegie Hall. On November 29, Jackson will present a program of songs from Broadway shows, with the help of the Manhattan Chorale and the New York City Chamber Orchestra.
The evening will feature famed Broadway overtures played by the orchestra, choral numbers from the Chorale, and Cheyenne Jackson will take on notable Broadway solo songs. Jackson is expected to be joined by other Broadway stars yet to be announced.
Cheyenne Jackson’s numerous Broadway credits include Finian’s Rainbow, Xanadu, Aida, and Thoroughly Modern Millie. His breakout role was in the shortly-lived All Shook Up, and he was most recently seen on Broadway in the play The Performers.
For tickets to “Broadway Classics at Carnegie Hall,” call 212-247-7800 or go to carnegiehall.org. Tickets start at $20.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014