A couple of significant developments have come about concerning the forthcoming film adaptation of the Broadway mega-hit musical Jersey Boys. The movie, which already had assigned writer John Logan the task of penning the screenplay, now has a director: Actor-turned-successful director Jon Favreau (Iron Man) will helm the Jersey Boys film.
It has also been announced that the Jersey Boys movie is going to have an open casting call for the four lead parts: Frankie Valli, Tommy DeVito, Bob Gaudio, and Nick Massi. The casting calls will be held in Philadelphia on August 18 and in New York City on August 26.
If you were born to be one of the Four Seasons but can’t make one of these open calls, videotaped auditions are also being accepted through August 22. Find out more at www.jerseyboysmoviecasting.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017