Tickets for the New York Musical Theatre Festival (NYMF) go on sale tomorrow, September 1st. To learn about the musicals playing at the festival this year, and to purchase tickets, visit www.nymf.org. Now in its fourth year, NYMF has become a major event for the Broadway community, where New York theater fans get to see fresh new musicals and producers get to scout for shows. The festival has had numerous success stories, the two most significant so far being Off-Broadway hits Altar Boyz and [title of show].
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018