Tickets for the New York Musical Theatre Festival (NYMF) go on sale tomorrow, September 1st. To learn about the musicals playing at the festival this year, and to purchase tickets, visit www.nymf.org. Now in its fourth year, NYMF has become a major event for the Broadway community, where New York theater fans get to see fresh new musicals and producers get to scout for shows. The festival has had numerous success stories, the two most significant so far being Off-Broadway hits Altar Boyz and [title of show].
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016