The 62nd Annual Tony Awards show, which honors the best of Broadway each year, will be held on June 15, 2008 at Radio City Music Hall. As usual, the ceremony will be broadcast on CBS. With the Broadway season just now beginning, there isn’t much buzz yet on which shows are most likely to be Tony contenders, but come Spring, the Broadway community will surely be engaging in heated debates over who will take home the statues.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014