As it goes into its final month on Broadway, the soon-to-be-closing musical comedy Avenue Q makes a few local appearances on New York City TV shows. The hilarious puppet musical will appear on the morning of August 13 on the Fox television program Good Day New York, with cast members Ann Harada and Jennifer Barnhart chatting with the hosts and performing “The More You Ruv Someone”. Later that night, the Avenue Q cast will be on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon performing audience favorite “The Internet Is For Porn,” marking the first time that the number has been done on national television. The long-running Avenue Q recently celebrated its sixth anniversary on Broadway, but unfortunately it will be ending its run at the John Golden Theatre on September 13, so get tickets to see it in person while you still can!
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014