Jennifer Morrison, who recently left the popular Fox television show House, is now heading for Broadway. Morrison will be joining the cast of the Broadway revival of William Gibson’s The Miracle Worker in the role of Helen Keller’s mother, Kate Keller. Also joining the cast is actor Matthew Modine (Full Metal Jacket, Married To the Mob), who will play Captain Keller. This production, which opens on Broadway this Spring, will mark the Broadway debuts for both Jennifer Morrison and Matthew Modine.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017