Jennifer Morrison, who recently left the popular Fox television show House, is now heading for Broadway. Morrison will be joining the cast of the Broadway revival of William Gibson’s The Miracle Worker in the role of Helen Keller’s mother, Kate Keller. Also joining the cast is actor Matthew Modine (Full Metal Jacket, Married To the Mob), who will play Captain Keller. This production, which opens on Broadway this Spring, will mark the Broadway debuts for both Jennifer Morrison and Matthew Modine.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016