Jennifer Morrison, who recently left the popular Fox television show House, is now heading for Broadway. Morrison will be joining the cast of the Broadway revival of William Gibson’s The Miracle Worker in the role of Helen Keller’s mother, Kate Keller. Also joining the cast is actor Matthew Modine (Full Metal Jacket, Married To the Mob), who will play Captain Keller. This production, which opens on Broadway this Spring, will mark the Broadway debuts for both Jennifer Morrison and Matthew Modine.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018