Spike Lee’s docu-film of the recent Broadway musical Passing Strange airs on PBS this evening. In the New York City area, the movie will be on WNET at 9pm. If you are in another city, check your local listings for the exact date and time of the broadcast. Passing Strange is the electric rock musical co-written and co-starring Tony Award winner Stew, and starring Daniel Breaker (Shrek the Musical) as his alter-ego, a young black man who leaves his middle-class L.A. home for a journey that takes him through Europe and back again.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016