Tony Award-winning Spring Awakening composer Duncan Sheik and playwright Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa have announced that they are going to create a new musical based on the notorious 1991 novel American Psycho (which also has a film version starring Christian Bale) about a yuppie Wall Street banker who turns murderous. American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis has given his blessing to the endeavor, but there is not yet any production schedule planned, nor is there word on whether or not the musical will be headed for Broadway.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015