The national tour of The Phantom of the Opera, the road company version of the long-running Broadway musical, will finally be ending in November of this year. The massively successful tour, which recently celebrated its 7,000th performance, has been bringing the Tony Award-winning Broadway show to cities and towns across the United States for an astounding 17 years (only a few years less than the Broadway production has been playing at the Majestic Theatre in New York City). With the tour coming to a stop, Phantom phans will have to get their phix by either seeing the original Broadway production in New York, or by catching Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular out in Vegas.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013