The national tour of The Phantom of the Opera, the road company version of the long-running Broadway musical, will finally be ending in November of this year. The massively successful tour, which recently celebrated its 7,000th performance, has been bringing the Tony Award-winning Broadway show to cities and towns across the United States for an astounding 17 years (only a few years less than the Broadway production has been playing at the Majestic Theatre in New York City). With the tour coming to a stop, Phantom phans will have to get their phix by either seeing the original Broadway production in New York, or by catching Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular out in Vegas.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014