The national tour of The Phantom of the Opera, the road company version of the long-running Broadway musical, will finally be ending in November of this year. The massively successful tour, which recently celebrated its 7,000th performance, has been bringing the Tony Award-winning Broadway show to cities and towns across the United States for an astounding 17 years (only a few years less than the Broadway production has been playing at the Majestic Theatre in New York City). With the tour coming to a stop, Phantom phans will have to get their phix by either seeing the original Broadway production in New York, or by catching Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular out in Vegas.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017