The national tour of The Phantom of the Opera, the road company version of the long-running Broadway musical, will finally be ending in November of this year. The massively successful tour, which recently celebrated its 7,000th performance, has been bringing the Tony Award-winning Broadway show to cities and towns across the United States for an astounding 17 years (only a few years less than the Broadway production has been playing at the Majestic Theatre in New York City). With the tour coming to a stop, Phantom phans will have to get their phix by either seeing the original Broadway production in New York, or by catching Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular out in Vegas.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Tony Awards TV Viewership Down 10 Percent Despite Record Breaking Broadway Season - June 10, 2015
- “An Act of God” Opens on Broadway - June 5, 2015
- “It Shoulda Been You” Box Office Unmoved By Reviews - May 28, 2015
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 5/10/2015 - May 12, 2015
- “Doctor Zhivago” Begins Performances - April 22, 2015