The positively reviewed new Broadway play Time Stands Still will be getting a week-long extension in its limited run. The acclaimed Manhattan Theatre Club production will now play until March 27 at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre. Laura Linney (most recently on Broadway in Les Liaisons Dangereuses) stars in the Donald Margulies-penned drama as a restless war photographer who is forced to settle down in her New York apartment to recover following a bad injury while on the job. Also starring in the show is Brian d’Arcy James (Shrek the Musical) as her longtime partner and a war journalist, Eric Bogosian as her photo editor, and Alicia Silverstone (The Graduate on Broadway, Clueless on film) as his much younger girlfriend. Because of the Time Stands Still extension, MTC’s next show, Collected Stories, will be slightly delayed. That production will now start on April 9 instead of April 6.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017