Following reports that New York City is primed to get dumped by a whole lot of snow tomorrow, it was announced that New York City’s public schools would be closing up shop on Wednesday, February 10th. To give New York City students an opportunity to have some extra fun on their snow day, the producers of the Broadway revival of the musical Hair are offering New York City students $40 tickets for the matinee and evening performances on Wednesday. Students must purchase the tickets at the show’s box office (the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on West 45th Street), they have to show a valid ID, and they are permitted to purchase as many as four of these discounted tickets. Snow or no snow, the people at Hair are always determined to let the sun shine in!
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016