For those who enjoyed the long-running Broadway (and now Off-Broadway) play The 39 Steps, you may want to tune into your local PBS station tonight to check out a new movie version. This is an update of the original Alfred Hitchcock film on which the play was based. The big difference between the movie versions and the stage version is that the 39 Steps play took a far more wacky and comedic approach to the story of a man who unwittingly gets caught up in murder and international intrigue.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015