Not even a week after the “postponement” (effectively a cancellation) of the Roundabout Theatre Company production of Terrence McNally’s play Lips Together, Teeth Apart, Roundabout has announced that they will fill the hole in their season with Everyday Rapture. Starring and co-written by Broadway actress/singer Sherie Rene Scott (Aida, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Everyday Rapture recently had an acclaimed Off-Broadway run at Second Stage Theatre. Now Scott’s unique, semi-autobiographical musical will have its Broadway debut at the American Airlines Theatre starting April 19 for a limited run ending July 11.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015