Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe, will be returning to Broadway soon, this time as the lead in a classic Broadway musical. Radcliffe will star in Frank Loesser’s How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which is due to hit Broadway in 2011 in a production directed by Rob Ashford (the director/choreographer who is currently helming Promises, Promises). Daniel Radcliffe will play a young window washer who rapidly rises up the ladder in the business world with a little help from a book called How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The role was famously played by Robert Morse in the original 1961 Broadway production.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018