Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe, will be returning to Broadway soon, this time as the lead in a classic Broadway musical. Radcliffe will star in Frank Loesser’s How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which is due to hit Broadway in 2011 in a production directed by Rob Ashford (the director/choreographer who is currently helming Promises, Promises). Daniel Radcliffe will play a young window washer who rapidly rises up the ladder in the business world with a little help from a book called How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The role was famously played by Robert Morse in the original 1961 Broadway production.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017