Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe, will be returning to Broadway soon, this time as the lead in a classic Broadway musical. Radcliffe will star in Frank Loesser’s How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which is due to hit Broadway in 2011 in a production directed by Rob Ashford (the director/choreographer who is currently helming Promises, Promises). Daniel Radcliffe will play a young window washer who rapidly rises up the ladder in the business world with a little help from a book called How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The role was famously played by Robert Morse in the original 1961 Broadway production.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014