Lucy Prebble’s acclaimed play Enron comes to Broadway for a run at the Broadhurst Theatre. Following its critically acclaimed run in London, the production is now premiering on the Great White Way with a stellar American cast, including Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Wicked), Gregory Itzin (TV’s 24), and Marin Mazzie (Ragtime). Corporate malfeasance may sound like a dry subject for a Broadway show, but Prebble and director Rupert Goold have worked to ensure that Enron is no typical story of financial fraud. The play incorporates music, stylized movement, multimedia, and even masks to tell the true story of the Texas-based company that made headlines in 2001 and has ever since been the poster child for corporate greed.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018