Lucy Prebble’s acclaimed play Enron comes to Broadway for a run at the Broadhurst Theatre. Following its critically acclaimed run in London, the production is now premiering on the Great White Way with a stellar American cast, including Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Wicked), Gregory Itzin (TV’s 24), and Marin Mazzie (Ragtime). Corporate malfeasance may sound like a dry subject for a Broadway show, but Prebble and director Rupert Goold have worked to ensure that Enron is no typical story of financial fraud. The play incorporates music, stylized movement, multimedia, and even masks to tell the true story of the Texas-based company that made headlines in 2001 and has ever since been the poster child for corporate greed.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013