David Mamet’s new play Race, now playing at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre, will now run through August 23. Starring James Spader, David Alan Grier, Richard Thomas, and Kerry Washington, the drama about race relations is set in a law office, where two lawyers and their associate are deciding whether or not to take on a controversial case. Originally scheduled to close in June, Race is now extending its limited engagement further into the summer. The production recouped its investment earlier this month.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016