Sunday in the Park with George, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Stephen Sondheim/James Lapine musical, is appearing tonight on Broadway for the first time since its original Broadway production in the ’80s (excluding a one-night-only 10th anniversary concert in 1994). Roundabout Theatre Company is producing this new version, which comes to us from London, where it premiered at the Menier Chocolate Factory. Daniel Evans and Jenna Russell, who played troubled painter Georges Seurat and his lover Dot, respectively, in the London production, reprise their roles here. Sunday will have its official Broadway opening on February 21st. For discount ticket info, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015