Passing Strange, the new Broadway musical that is already racking up awards right and left, will celebrate the release of its original Broadway cast album on iTunes tomorrow at a listening party being held at Saju Bistro. Saju Bistro is located at 120 W. 44th Street, right across from the Belasco Theatre where Passing Strange plays. Fans and the general public are welcome to join Passing Strange‘s cast, crew, and creative team at the (free) party, which will commence at 9:30pm on Tuesday, May 27, immediately following the 7pm performance of the show. Passing Strange‘s Broadway cast recording is being released on iTunes tomorrow as a “Digital Exclusive Release,” and will be available on CD in July.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017