Lively post-show talkbacks with cast, crew, and creative team members are a staple at regional theaters and Off-Broadway theaters, but they’re less common at Broadway shows. And they’re pretty much unheard of for long-running Broadway musicals. But the Tony-winning Chicago is bucking the trend by introducing “Talkback Tuesdays,” a Q&A session to be held once a month following a designated performance. The first talkback at the Ambassador Theatre will be with Chicago‘s director, Walter Bobbie, following the September 23 performance of the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016