Lively post-show talkbacks with cast, crew, and creative team members are a staple at regional theaters and Off-Broadway theaters, but they’re less common at Broadway shows. And they’re pretty much unheard of for long-running Broadway musicals. But the Tony-winning Chicago is bucking the trend by introducing “Talkback Tuesdays,” a Q&A session to be held once a month following a designated performance. The first talkback at the Ambassador Theatre will be with Chicago‘s director, Walter Bobbie, following the September 23 performance of the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017