Lively post-show talkbacks with cast, crew, and creative team members are a staple at regional theaters and Off-Broadway theaters, but they’re less common at Broadway shows. And they’re pretty much unheard of for long-running Broadway musicals. But the Tony-winning Chicago is bucking the trend by introducing “Talkback Tuesdays,” a Q&A session to be held once a month following a designated performance. The first talkback at the Ambassador Theatre will be with Chicago‘s director, Walter Bobbie, following the September 23 performance of the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015