Lively post-show talkbacks with cast, crew, and creative team members are a staple at regional theaters and Off-Broadway theaters, but they’re less common at Broadway shows. And they’re pretty much unheard of for long-running Broadway musicals. But the Tony-winning Chicago is bucking the trend by introducing “Talkback Tuesdays,” a Q&A session to be held once a month following a designated performance. The first talkback at the Ambassador Theatre will be with Chicago‘s director, Walter Bobbie, following the September 23 performance of the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016