Slava’s Snowshow, the wintry clown show that played Off-Broadway’s Union Square Theatre for a lengthy run, is coming to Broadway for the holiday season. Slava’s Snowshow will play Broadway’s smallest theater, the Helen Hayes, from mid-November to early January. For what is essentially an Off-Broadway show to do a limited Broadway engagement like this is somewhat unusual, but lately limited holiday-themed shows have done well on Broadway. How the Grinch Stole Christmas played short Broadway engagements the last couple years, and this winter we have Irving Berlin’s White Christmas on the Great White Way. With its crowd-pleasing blizzard finale, Slava’s Snowshow will add to the festive atmosphere on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017