Slava’s Snowshow, the wintry clown show that played Off-Broadway’s Union Square Theatre for a lengthy run, is coming to Broadway for the holiday season. Slava’s Snowshow will play Broadway’s smallest theater, the Helen Hayes, from mid-November to early January. For what is essentially an Off-Broadway show to do a limited Broadway engagement like this is somewhat unusual, but lately limited holiday-themed shows have done well on Broadway. How the Grinch Stole Christmas played short Broadway engagements the last couple years, and this winter we have Irving Berlin’s White Christmas on the Great White Way. With its crowd-pleasing blizzard finale, Slava’s Snowshow will add to the festive atmosphere on Broadway.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016