The Roundabout Theatre Company’s Hedda Gabler, starring Mary-Louise Parker, officially opens on Broadway today at the American Airlines Theatre. Parker is best known as the star of the HBO series Weeds, but she has also frequently appeared on Broadway, most notably as the lead in the play Proof, a role which earned her a Tony Award.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017