Broadway Bares 19.0: CLICK IT!, the latest installment of the annual charity event, brings Broadway performers together for a bawdy burlesque at the Roseland Ballroom in two performances at 9:30pm and midnight tonight. The theme of this year’s event, which will feature more than 200 scantily clad Broadway dancers, is the information superhighway. And if anyone can actually succeed in making the internet sexy, it’s director/choreographer Jerry Mitchell, the creator of Broadway Bares. Broadway stars who will also be participating include Daniel Reichard (Jersey Boys), Gavin Creel (Hair), Allison Janney (9 To 5), Sutton Foster (Shrek), and Ugly Betty star Michael Urie. The proceeds from the event will, as always, go to the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA) charity. Get more info at www.broadwaycares.org.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015