Broadway Bares, one of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS’ most popular fundraisers, has been scheduled to play at the Roseland Ballroom on June 23, with performances at 9:30pm and midnight. This is the 23rd edition of the racy annual event, and it has been subtitled “United Strips of America”.
“More than 200 of New York’s sexiest and most desirable dancers will discover – and uncover – amber waves and mountain majesties that only Broadway Bares could find,” announced Broadway Cares. “This trip across the fruited plains of America will most certainly be the stuff patriot dreams are made of.”
Tickets for Broadway Bares start at $65 for general admission, non-reserved standing, while $135 will get your priority standing near the stage. Reserved table seating is available for $750. To find out more about these and other ticket options, visit www.broadwaycares.org or call 212-840-0770 (ext. 268).
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018