Broadway’s Matthew Morrison (South Pacific, Hairspray, The Light in the Piazza, Footloose), now known to a much wider audience thanks to his starring on the musical theater-friendly hit television series Glee, has announced that his latest solo album will be released on June 4. Called Where It All Began, it will be the first recording from Adam Levine’s new 222 label.
Produced by Phil Ramone, Where It All Began is a 12-track collection of Broadway classics, including “Younger Than Springtime,” “On the Street Where You Live,” “Luck Be a Lady,” and “Send in the Clowns”. “Singin’ in the Rain,” which Morrison performed on Glee, is also on the album.
Matthew Morrison will be promoting the recording release with a television special titled Where It All Began – Live From the Bushnell, which will be shot in Hartford and air on PBS on June 1.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017