Broadway’s Matthew Morrison (South Pacific, Hairspray, The Light in the Piazza, Footloose), now known to a much wider audience thanks to his starring on the musical theater-friendly hit television series Glee, has announced that his latest solo album will be released on June 4. Called Where It All Began, it will be the first recording from Adam Levine’s new 222 label.
Produced by Phil Ramone, Where It All Began is a 12-track collection of Broadway classics, including “Younger Than Springtime,” “On the Street Where You Live,” “Luck Be a Lady,” and “Send in the Clowns”. “Singin’ in the Rain,” which Morrison performed on Glee, is also on the album.
Matthew Morrison will be promoting the recording release with a television special titled Where It All Began – Live From the Bushnell, which will be shot in Hartford and air on PBS on June 1.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017