Starting with tonight’s performance, the Broadway musical Elf will be celebrating its own version of the ’12 Days of Christmas’ in honor of the holiday season. At the conclusion of select performances of the Christmas-themed musical taking place between now and December 13, a member of the show’s cast will choose a random seat number. The person sitting in that seat will win a prize, courtesy of a participating partner.
The prizes being given away (each of which is worth at least $250) include a dessert class at chocolatier Jacques Torres, a $250 Macy’s gift card, a spa package, a $500 luxury designer gift basket, a Hard Rock Cafe prize package, a two-night stay at Doubletree Metropolitan, a Warner Brothers DVD package, and a M&M’s World prize package.
These are the performances in which the special prizes will be given away: 11/27 at 7pm, 11/28 at 2pm & 7pm, 11/29 at 7pm, 12/4 at 7pm, 12/5 at 2pm & 7pm, 12/6 at 7pm, 12/11 at 7pm, 12/12 at 2pm & 7pm, and 12/13 at 7pm. All one has to do to be eligible is buy a ticket to see Elf on Broadway on one of those dates and times. Furthermore, even the audience members who don’t win the special prize at those performances will still get an assortment of offers from the show’s participating partners.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017