Their time together singing the hits of Frankie Valli and The Four Seaons in Jersey Boys on Broadway inspired some of the hit production’s original stars to continue making sweet music under the name of the group The Midtown Men. Comprised of Christian Hoff (Tommy DeVito), Daniel Reichard (Bob Gaudio), J. Robert Spencer (Nick Massi), and Michael Longoria (Frankie Valli understudy), The Midtown Men are currently on a tour that’s taking them all over the nation, from Las Vegas to New Jersey.
In anticipation of the Christmas season, The Midtown Men have put out a holiday single called “All Alone On Christmas,” which was written and arranged by Steven Van Zandt (who also, along with other E Street Band musicians, plays on the track). The song can be purchased on iTunes, and all the proceeds from this digital download are going to the American Red Cross to help Hurricane Sandy victims.
To find out if The Midtown Men are singing anywhere near you, visit them online at www.themidtownmen.com. In concert, they specialize in ’60s hits by The Beach Boys, The Beatles, famed Motown artists, and, of course, The Four Seasons.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018