Grammy winning musician k.d. lang is set to make her Broadway debut in the new musical revue After Midnight at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre. Lang is scheduled to begin her engagement with the show on February 11, 2014 and end on March 9.
After Midnight is planning to have a succession of special guests playing limited engagements during the show’s run. American Idol‘s Fantasia Barrino (The Color Purple) will be the musical’s first featured performer, headlining from October 18 until the time that k.d. lang joins the show.
k.d. lang is a well-known adult contemporary artist who most recently released the album Sing It Loud. Her recording Absolute Torch and Twang won lang her first Grammy, and she continues to be best known for the hit single “Constant Craving”.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Significant Other,” by Joshua Harmon, Begins Previews - February 16, 2017
- Glenn Close Earns Raves in “Sunset Boulevard” - February 10, 2017
- NBC Upheavals Begin, Network Makes Way For “The Megyn Kelly Morning Show” - February 2, 2017
- Oprah Returns To Broadcast TV on “60 Minutes” - February 1, 2017
- “Oh, Hello on Broadway” Completes Its Run - January 27, 2017