James Roday, the charismatic star of USA’s comedy/mystery series Psych, will be coming to Off-Broadway next month in Gabe McKinley’s play Extinction, which is transferring from Los Angeles’s Elephant Space Theatre to the Cherry Lane Theatre Off-Broadway. Also starring in the production is another television actor, Michael Weston, who plays recurring character Lucas Douglas on Fox’s popular medical mystery show House. The play is about two college buddies whose annual outing goes awry. The production will begin performances on February 13, with an opening on February 17.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016