James Roday, the charismatic star of USA’s comedy/mystery series Psych, will be coming to Off-Broadway next month in Gabe McKinley’s play Extinction, which is transferring from Los Angeles’s Elephant Space Theatre to the Cherry Lane Theatre Off-Broadway. Also starring in the production is another television actor, Michael Weston, who plays recurring character Lucas Douglas on Fox’s popular medical mystery show House. The play is about two college buddies whose annual outing goes awry. The production will begin performances on February 13, with an opening on February 17.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015