A new discussion series known as “Broadway Talks” will debut at the 92nd Street Y in March. Producer and Jujamcyn Theaters president Jordan Roth will host the evening talks, each of which will feature a notable Broadway personality. In the first installment on March 1, Roth will chat with respected actor Liev Schreiber, who is currently starring in the Broadway revival of Arthur Miller’s A View From the Bridge. Subsequent evenings will feature Time Stands Still‘s Laura Linney (March 28), The Addams Family‘s patriarch Nathan Lane (May 23), and star of the upcoming Broadway musical revival Promises, Promises, Sean Hayes (May 24). Tickets for “Broadway Talks” are $27. Get more info at www.92Y.org/lectures.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016