A new discussion series known as “Broadway Talks” will debut at the 92nd Street Y in March. Producer and Jujamcyn Theaters president Jordan Roth will host the evening talks, each of which will feature a notable Broadway personality. In the first installment on March 1, Roth will chat with respected actor Liev Schreiber, who is currently starring in the Broadway revival of Arthur Miller’s A View From the Bridge. Subsequent evenings will feature Time Stands Still‘s Laura Linney (March 28), The Addams Family‘s patriarch Nathan Lane (May 23), and star of the upcoming Broadway musical revival Promises, Promises, Sean Hayes (May 24). Tickets for “Broadway Talks” are $27. Get more info at www.92Y.org/lectures.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016