The Broadway revival of Ken Ludwig’s farce Lend Me a Tenor opens at the Music Box Theatre. This new production stars Justin Bartha (best known from films such as The Hangover and National Treasure) as the harried assistant of an opera producer, played by Monk‘s Tony Shalhoub, and Anthony Lapaglia is the world-famous Italian opera star whose debut at the Cleveland Opera goes terribly awry for all concerned. Lend Me a Tenor is directed by actor Stanley Tucci (The Lovely Bones, The Devil Wears Prada, Julie & Julia), in his Broadway directing debut. The production also stars Broadway regulars Jan Maxwell (already seen on Broadway earlier this season in The Royal Family), Mary Catherine Garrison (Rabbit Hole, Assassins), and Jennifer Laura Thompson (Urinetown).
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017