Following a national tour, Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff returns to Off-Broadway this summer to play a 13-week engagement at the Little Shubert Theatre. The production had a successful limited run at that same venue last summer.
Potted Potter is written and performed by Jefferson Turner and Daniel Clarkson, who give audiences a whirlwind re-enactment of all seven Harry Potter books in just 70 minutes. The show features songs, props, theatrical magic, and numerous costume changes, not to mention its signature event, a Quidditch game that the audience participates in.
Starvox Entertainment president Corey Ross said in a statement, “Potted Potter is a wonderfully entertaining time for all ages, both fans and neophytes of the Harry Potter phenomenon alike.” Performances will begin on May 30, and the production will run through September 1. Perfect for teenagers during the summer vacation.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- Paula Vogel’s “Indecent” Earns Rave Reviews - April 22, 2017
- Sam Gold’s “A Doll’s House, Part 2” Begins Previews - April 12, 2017
- Cynthia Nixon, Laura Linney Star in “The Little Foxes” - April 6, 2017
- Cate Blanchett Completes Broadway Debut in “The Present” - March 28, 2017
- “Miss Saigon” Opens to Mixed Reviews - March 24, 2017