Certified public accountants (CPAs) looking to celebrate the long-awaited end of the tax season should head over to the Foxwoods Theatre on the morning of April 16. Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark will be offering free tickets to the first 50 CPAs lined up at the box office when it opens at 10am.
“Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark celebrates unsung heroes,” stated production rep Rick Miramontez, “so who better to honor this time of year than those working so tirelessly to make sure we can all can take as many deductions as possible?”
To take advantage of this post-tax season Broadway ticket offer, interested certified public accountants will need to present their certification. If they are among the first 50 to line up on April 16, they will be rewarded with two free tickets for the 7:30pm performance that night.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015