Jenna Fischer, best known as Pam on NBC’s hit TV show The Office, will head the cast of the new Neil LaBute play Reasons To Be Happy, playing Off-Broadway this coming spring. She will be joined onstage by three co-stars, Josh Hamilton, Fred Weller, and Leslie Bibb.
Produced by MCC Theater and directed by LaBute himself, Reasons To Be Happy is a follow-up to the playwright’s acclaimed Broadway play reasons to be pretty, featuring the same four characters. The new work focuses on their lives three years later.
Reasons To Be Happy will play Off-Broadway at the Lucille Lortel Theatre (121 Christopher Street). Previews begin May 16, with an opening on June 11. The production is scheduled to play until June 23.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Illusionists – Turn of the Century” Begins - November 25, 2016
- Kristin Chenoweth’s “Love Letter to Broadway” Closes - November 17, 2016
- A Cappella Musical “In Transit” Begins Previews - November 11, 2016
- Eighteen Broadway Shows Go Dark For Election Day - November 8, 2016
- New York TV Shows Presidential Election Coverage - November 7, 2016