Jenna Fischer, best known as Pam on NBC’s hit TV show The Office, will head the cast of the new Neil LaBute play Reasons To Be Happy, playing Off-Broadway this coming spring. She will be joined onstage by three co-stars, Josh Hamilton, Fred Weller, and Leslie Bibb.
Produced by MCC Theater and directed by LaBute himself, Reasons To Be Happy is a follow-up to the playwright’s acclaimed Broadway play reasons to be pretty, featuring the same four characters. The new work focuses on their lives three years later.
Reasons To Be Happy will play Off-Broadway at the Lucille Lortel Theatre (121 Christopher Street). Previews begin May 16, with an opening on June 11. The production is scheduled to play until June 23.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Oh, Hello on Broadway” Opens to Mixed Reviews - October 20, 2016
- “The Encounter” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - October 14, 2016
- Broadway Plays Leap Over Musicals as the Fall Season Gets Underway - October 12, 2016
- SNL Season 42 Starts With Record Viewership With Trump Clinton Sketch - October 3, 2016
- “The Front Page” Begins Previews at the Broadhurst Theatre - October 1, 2016