Jenna Fischer, best known as Pam on NBC’s hit TV show The Office, will head the cast of the new Neil LaBute play Reasons To Be Happy, playing Off-Broadway this coming spring. She will be joined onstage by three co-stars, Josh Hamilton, Fred Weller, and Leslie Bibb.
Produced by MCC Theater and directed by LaBute himself, Reasons To Be Happy is a follow-up to the playwright’s acclaimed Broadway play reasons to be pretty, featuring the same four characters. The new work focuses on their lives three years later.
Reasons To Be Happy will play Off-Broadway at the Lucille Lortel Theatre (121 Christopher Street). Previews begin May 16, with an opening on June 11. The production is scheduled to play until June 23.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- Lauded Revival of “Angels in America” Closes - July 14, 2018
- Stephen Payne Replaces Lead in “Straight White Men” - July 5, 2018
- Young Jean Lee’s “Straight White Men” Begins Previews - June 28, 2018
- Broadway-Bound “Cher Show” Launches in Chicago - June 21, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Concludes Run - June 14, 2018