Just as Broadway’s Phantom of the Opera — the longest running musical in Broadway history — celebrates its 25th anniversary, a re-imagined version of the modern classic prepares to tour America. The newly re-staged production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s monster hit Phantom features new staging and set design.
“I’m delighted to be able to bring this dazzling new production of Phantom — which has been phenomenally well-received by both audiences and critics in the U.K. this past year — to America,” stated producer Cameron Mackintosh. “I am confident American audiences will fall in love with the Phantom in his new guise — for the first time or all over again.”
The revamped Phantom will start its North American tour in Providence, Rhode Island this coming November. The touring production is currently scheduled to play over 20 locations.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015