Fans of the Tony Award winning Broadway musical Once now have a chance to see its cast play off of the Broadway stage. On February 17 at 7pm, the cast of Once will perform in a concert at the new club 54 Below, which has quickly become a hotspot for Broadway singers and musicians looking for an opportunity to perform in a more intimate venue.
Once‘s cast — which includes actors Steve Kazee, Cristin Milioti, Elizabeth A. Davis, Anne L. Nathan, and David Patrick Kelly — is made up of talented singers and actors who are also excellent musicians. The show requires its cast to play instruments onstage, providing their own accompaniment, which gives the musical a special energy. At the 54 Below concert, they will play a mix of original music and cover songs, as well as a few numbers that were cut from Once.
To see the cast of the Broadway musical Once at 54 Below (254 West 54th Street), there is a $20-$30 cover charge, plus a $25 food/beverage minimum. Find out more at 54Below.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018