Fans of the Tony Award winning Broadway musical Once now have a chance to see its cast play off of the Broadway stage. On February 17 at 7pm, the cast of Once will perform in a concert at the new club 54 Below, which has quickly become a hotspot for Broadway singers and musicians looking for an opportunity to perform in a more intimate venue.
Once‘s cast — which includes actors Steve Kazee, Cristin Milioti, Elizabeth A. Davis, Anne L. Nathan, and David Patrick Kelly — is made up of talented singers and actors who are also excellent musicians. The show requires its cast to play instruments onstage, providing their own accompaniment, which gives the musical a special energy. At the 54 Below concert, they will play a mix of original music and cover songs, as well as a few numbers that were cut from Once.
To see the cast of the Broadway musical Once at 54 Below (254 West 54th Street), there is a $20-$30 cover charge, plus a $25 food/beverage minimum. Find out more at 54Below.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015