Rock of Ages, Broadway’s most hard rocking musical, embraces the Fourth Annual Rocktoberfest this month with a series of special events. The show kicked off the month-long celebration on October 2 with a Military Appreciation Night that gave free tickets to 160 soldiers and veterans and offered a post-show party.
Fridays are a special day throughout October, as members of the audience attending Rock of Ages on the nights of October 5, 12, and 19 are given the chance to win free tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure Fright Fest. Sunday evening shows will also feature a giveaway, with one audience member receiving a Rock of Ages prize package.
“Culture Club Weekends” mean that on Friday and Saturday nights, Rock of Ages attendees can use their ticket stubs to gain free entry to Culture Club, New York City’s premiere ’80s dance club.
On October 23, amNewYork will give one member of the audience a prize that includes New York Yankees tickets. On October 27, a pre-matinee mixer for singles will offer a chance for metalheads to mingle.
Throughout October, the Hard Rock Cafe is offering a 10% discount to anyone who shows a Rock of Ages ticket stub.
Rocktoberfest culminates in a Fan Appreciation Night on October 29. To be considered to receive free tickets for Fan Night, click here. Until October 15, fans are invited to submit photos and stories in order to be nominated for the Rock of Ages Fan Award.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Sunday in the Park with George” Earns Raves - February 24, 2017
- “Significant Other,” by Joshua Harmon, Begins Previews - February 16, 2017
- Glenn Close Earns Raves in “Sunset Boulevard” - February 10, 2017
- NBC Upheavals Begin, Network Makes Way For “The Megyn Kelly Morning Show” - February 2, 2017
- Oprah Returns To Broadcast TV on “60 Minutes” - February 1, 2017